About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

25 Jan 2016

Camel Caramel

Winter is a complicated season: it seems that you have prepared for it, but sooner or later you find out that it's not quite true. I have already bragged about my saviour from turning into icicle, but this morning when I woke up it was only (!!!) -2 °C outside, so I put on my new coat, because, hey, it's almost springtime by Lithuanian standarts!


Coat - PROMOD/ Skirt - PROMOD/ Scarf - RESERVED/ Hat - H&M/
Leggings - SH SHOP/ Shoes - BATŲ KALNAS/ Backpack - DAVID JONES

The best thing about winter is that you can not only enjoy the snow and silence, but also wear huge scarves! I got mine on sale at "Reserved" store.



Did I mentioned how I much I like my new backpack? 



When it's a little bit warmer, I like to wear layers of lighter fabrics. Underneath this coat is hidden my beloved shirt with kittens from "New Yorker" and baby blue colored sweater from SH Shop. I do hope to show this combo some time in the future!

Stay warm!

Comments