About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

12 May 2016

Work and Life Balance



I have thousands of excuses why I have abandoned my blog for quite a while. But the main reason is that my life now is a little off-balance with my work consuming the greatest part of it. HOWEVER at least this Monday started with some change - together with my colleagues I went to Tartu (Estonia) for some (you guessed it!) work related meeting. But I managed to get some time for myself and marched straight to my favorite places in this marvelous Estonian city!






Werner's cafe is a definite must-visit place in Tartu! I can't get enough of their delicious cakes and cacao! Top photo is my evening dose of sweetness. Meanwhile in the morning...


At evening I went to "Beershop No.1 Gambrinus" - I was shown this pub last year during my visit. They have immense variety of beer to offer!








Photos © Asta Skujytė-Razmienė


Comments