About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

26 Jun 2016

Little Summer Moments

While incredible heat prevents me (and everybody else here in Lithuania) from doing anything outside during the day, I tend to crawl from the house at early morning and late evening. This tactic was very useful during my stay chez mes parents in the village, because even short venture outside to pick some strawberries could end with a first-degree burn. Bearing this in mind, I hardly went outside during this weekend and spent all my time reading near an open window. 
   Summertime in a village is marvelous even with this unbearable temperature. Sharing some photos that captured the last weekend of June.



















Comments