About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

26 Sept 2016

Eight Hours in Copenhagen

Yesterday I started my life's greatest adventure (yet) - for two weeks I'm going to live in... Japan! It' s my dream come true, actually, but I'll write about it more later. Now, I want to write a little bit about Copenhagen, where I had my transfer flight and eight hours of waiting in between. Since I'm traveling not alone, our group of ten Lithuanians decided to search for nice place to brunch and see the town a little. It was my first time ever in Denmark, so here's some pictures that I took on one really early Sunday morning...













If you are looking for a place to have late brunch in, I recommend Toldboden - a restaurant which offers an open buffet on weekends. I was content with the quality of food there and what I liked the most - eat all you want for 30 € policy :)








Stay tuned for more updates from the land of the rising Sun! 




Photos © Asta Skujytė-Razmienė

Comments