About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

4 Apr 2017

Tere, Tartu!

I'm back! I feel a bit guilty that I managed to produce just one post during the month of March, but I had way too much on my plate, and somehow keeping up with my blog was not among my priorities at that time... But I hope that everything's going to change, since I'll have a little bit of spare time.
   During this month lots of things happened, actually. From all sorts of meetings and events, to moving to Estonia for couple of months! Yes, I am writing these lines in Tartu (of course, if you follow me on Instagram, that's no news to you!) - cozy Estonian city, known for it's university. I won a short-term scholarship for my Phd studies and I plan to spend my time here... reading (no complaints here!). Meanwhile, I invite you to Tartu virtually! Spring is comming here. Slowly, but steady!














Comments