About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

25 Oct 2017

We Are Golden

Recently it is impossible to leave home without wearing gloves and a warm scarf, the skies are back to the usual grey, and when you think that there's only two months (TWO MONTHS, people!) left until the Christmas, I get scared how incredibly fast time flies. 


This is one of those rare posts where I show my outfit! Although it was a quite cold Monday, I decided to take some pictures of this incredibly beautiful (and comfy!) skirt by "Lindex"! Few years ago I wouldn't have believed that I'll own a metallic golden skirt in the future. But never say never. Here it is, my latest purchase found on sale! 






Coat, skirt - Lindex | Sweater - SH | Shoes - Stradivarius | Hat - H&M | Leaf Pendant - SH



Stay warm! :)



Comments